My companion is doing much better now, but we still had to stay in the majority of the time last week. So... not much got done in the way of traditional missionary work. BUT, to be useful we went to the mission office to help out there in any way we could, and I took inventory!
I just went to the basement storage room and started counting and naming everything on a sheet. It's pretty dull work, with some slivers of interest shining through unexpectedly. One of these moments of coolness came when I got to the section with the (copies of) The Book(s) of Mormon(s). It was really cool to see all the languages we had it in. There's Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, and the one I want to learn, Welsh. It's great to know that this church takes the trouble to be able to preach to every man in his own tongue, like it says in the scriptures.
Not much else to report, I hope everyone is doing well (like always. If I ever hope everyone is doing badly, something is wrong).