Thursday, May 19, 2011

the one about protests

ANOTHER NOTE FROM MITCH'S MOM:

We received the following email from Mitch's mission president this morning. It's nice he keeps us updated because if I had seen on the news about the protests and road blocks, I might have been more than a little worried.


Dear Parents of Albania Tirana Missionaries,

Below you’ll find the latest information about protests in Albania over recent elections in the country (if this is the first you’ve heard of the recent unrest, I’m sorry to alarm you). As a precaution, I’ve asked all our missionaries to stay in their apartments until further notice. Please don’t worry. Everyone is fine, and no one is in danger. I feel that everything will resolve itself over the next few days. I’ll keep you updated as things unfold. Thank you for sending us such extraordinary young men and young women to serve here!! We love them as our own …Much love,

President & Sister Neil

Link to the Albanian US Embassy:  http://tirana.usembassy.gov/warden_information.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment