Monday, May 2, 2011

the one about castles

Things here in Fier (fee-air) are slow like always. On an interesting note, someone is shooting off fireworks very close to the place we're at right now. It's a bit annoying, but whatever.

We have a baptismal date with a long-time investigator, and I hope it comes to fruition. Interestingly, we have about 3 people we're meeting with who've been investigating for years and years. I guess we just need to keep having patience and work on the Lord's schedule.

On another note, we went to Berat (bay-rot) for our district trip today. It was an hour-long ride on a very bumpy road, but it was pretty worth it in the end. Most of the city is on slopes, and there's a big castle on the top of the mountain. An annoyingly long hike brought us to it, and I have to say, I was impressed. That's all for this week. I leave you with pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment